2019 Ceremony Details
October 17, 2019 • 7:00 PM • Tallahassee, Florida
Each year the Florida Civil Rights Hall of Fame inducts the state’s newest members in a formal ceremony and reception. Surrounded by family, friends, legislators, dignitaries and fellow pioneers, the ceremony honors their sacrifices through speeches and musical tributes.
Thanks to the generous donations of Florida businesses, the ceremony and reception is free of charge to inductees, their family members and registered guests.
Registration is now open for the 2019 Ceremony and will close October 1st. Space is limited; register now to reserve your seat!
As you travel to the Capital City to celebrate your family member’s contributions, we desire to honor you as well with a smooth and helpful visit to Tallahassee. Please find all of the information you will need for the event below.
Attending the Ceremony & Reception:
- Each inductee is allowed up to 9 family members or friends to attend and be seated at a table along with them.
- Each Inductee and their guests must be designated to be seated together by the Inductee’s Main Point of Contact.
- Each Inductee’s guest must register via the Event Registration Page regardless of being on the Main Point of Contact’s table listing. If a guest is not pre-registered, the Commission cannot guarantee their seating for dinner. Registration closes October 1st.
Inductee’s Main Point of Contact:
- Upon the announcement of the chosen inductees from the Florida Governor, each inductee’s Main Point of Contact will be communicated with regarding any additional details beyond the information on this website. They will be contacted via phone and email.
- Each family contact should provide the Commission with a completed invitation list to include the inductee and guest information by September 6th via email to Florida_CRHOF@FCHR.MyFlorida.com. This list will aid the Commission in verifying guests eligible to be seated at the inductee’s table, as well as provide information for formal invitation to be mailed. Download the Invitation list here.
- Please let guests know they will need to online to confirm their attendance and secure their seating at: 2019FLCivilRightsHallofFame.eventbrite.com
October 17, 2019 at 7:00pm
University Center Club at Florida State University
403 Stadium Drive, Bldg. B
Tallahassee, FL 32306